- Pre Ballet: $55.00 per Month.
- Ballet I: $55.00 per Month.
- Ballet II: $100.00 per Month.
- Ballet III: $135.00 per Month.
- Ballet IV: $175.00 per Month.
- Ballet V: $200.00 per Month. (unlimited classes)
- Adult Ballet: $20 per drop in (first drop in class is always free), once a week-$70.00 per month, twice a week-$96.00 per month, three times a week-$135.00, unlimited-$200.00 per month.
- Adult Punch Card Program: 8 classes for $120.00, 10 classes for $150.00, 12 classes for $165.00. Punch cards can be used for Ballet, Core, and/or Baby wearing. Combination usage is allowed. Cards do not expire. One card per user.
Registration fees are $75.00 per family not per student. Himel Ballet Conservatory also offers sibling discounts at Pre ballet, Ballet IA and Ballet II levels.
Recital Fees will be assessed during the second half of the year.
Please add students name in the “add directions to seller” field so that tuition is properly applied.
I am interested in the strength & stretch class on Wednesday mornings. I did not see a fee for this class. Could you please let me know any information you can offer. Thanks so much!
Thanks for your interest! We are about to add core strength and stretch classes to our schedule every morning from 9:30-10:30. We call our classes “Real Barre” as they incorporate the very best of ballet core technique and both independent and manual stretching. The class isn’t based in ballet “dance” technique so anyone can take the class. The classes are $25 per class or discounted if packages are purchased. $80 for 4 classes, $100 for 5 classes or $120 for 6 classes. For $185 we offer unlimited barre classes per month! There is no specified time frame in which you must take the classes in the package. I hope that answers your question. Please feel free to call me at the studio at 504-298-4743 or email me at Himel.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
My 2 year old son and I will be coming to our first babywearing class on Monday. I can’t wait! Anything special we need to know or do?
Comfy clothing, ballet flats are preferred and can be ordered through me but socks with a grippy bottom are fine to start! I can’t wait to meet you and your little one!!!
We are transitioning from Preballet classes with Kathy Gamble as she is retiring. Do you offer Saturday classes for Ballet I?
I currently do not offer any Saturday classes